Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Introduction

My  name is Cristian, I'm 19 tears old. Before coming to Sierra College, I attended Lincoln High School. I live with my parents and my older sister. I'm attending Sierra College to transfer to a university and major in film. Since I was very young I always loved the movie making process. From developing a story to filming scenes. I like to sing, haha. When I was in high school, I was in choir. I enjoyed being able to perform in a live audience, although I do get a bit nervous. But it's okay. My family's from Mexico and very proud to be  Hispanic. I usually visit my family's home town of Aguascalientes, MX during the holiday season. I really enjoy being able to get to know new people from different places. I'm usually easy to talk to even though I may seem a bit shy at first, haha. I hope I can make friends with my classmates in English 1B.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christian! Nice to meet you!Sounds like you're studying an interesting field :)

    ReplyDelete